Cardigan or jacket

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by melapie • Aug 29, 2012.

1. Gad

GadMember

Threads:
    I love both cardigans and jackets. I have a collection of jackets as well as a collection of cardigans. When the weather is cold, I normally wear jackets. However, when the weather is not so cold, I prefer to wear cardigans.

2. Misty Jones

Misty JonesNew Member

Threads:
    When it's freezing outside, a jacket is must but your summer wardrobe is incomplete without a cardigan.

3. vashk

vashkNew Member

Threads:
    I tend to think that the cardigans make a look much more blunt or flat if so to say. A jacket is much more structured and comes in many material choices and thus it can be used to pull many looks depending on the clothes its complementing. One can look chic and office ready or even elegant and glamorous for a dinner date or a party.

4. PAYAKNAPAGIISIP

PAYAKNAPAGIISIPActive Member

Threads:
    I use my jacket as my protection for rain and cold. I would wear my jacket as casual like going out or just to roam around the city. If the place that I going would require a more formal type of attire like work or formal events, I'd wear my cardigan. It really depends on the occasion and situation. For me, you can't choose one over the other because the scenario will be the one who will decide to which is better.

5. sommax

sommaxMember

Threads:
    I prefer both of them. They are stylish and I always look cool on any of them. Moreover, any of them can do as a warmer for me in cold weathers.

6. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I notice that nowadays the women are wearing the cardigans more than the jackets. The cardigans have become extremely popular and some women have quite a number of them in their wardrobe. It seems that the Jackets have taken a back seat to the cardigans for now.