Caribbean

Discussion in Travel started by Oakster • Mar 21, 2014.

1. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone been to the Caribbean?
    I've been thinking of going but I can't decide which island to visit, what were your experiences?
    Are some islands much cheaper to visit than others?

2. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would love to visit a tropical island, but I never did. I've heard that Cuba and the Dominican Republic are great, but I'd love to visit the Maldives or Hawaii, but I think that these last two are way more expensive. I don't think if I will ever be able to save to go there...

3. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    I also recommend to your tropical island They people there are wonderful, and the beaches are amazing and many other places like Hawaii but it's much expensive..

4. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Oakster! The Caribbean is a fascinating region. It has a variety of attractions. I had a chance to visit it last month after philadelphia to washington dc tours. I visited it with my friends. There I saw it’s many other cities and places like St. Thomas, Grand Cayman, Aruba, Barbados, St Maarten St Martin, Bermuda, San Juan, St Lucia and Punta Cana. The all were damn pretty. I cannot forget that tour. I am sure you will also like it very much.

5. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    I live in the Caribbean, in Jamaica to be exact, if you come here, I know you will enjoy your stay, but before you come here! let me give you a few tips on what to do and where to stay so that your stay may be enjoyable,here's what to do;1) before you come here, visit the Jamaica Tourist Board website-lots of cool stuff and ideas for you to muse upon :) here's the link

. 2) Be sure to check into anyone of the hotels in either St.Mary/Ocho Rios or Negril! I would recommend, FDR, Jamaica Grande and Sandals :) 3) have fun! Be careful to exercise safety at all times, be sure to keep contact of all the emergency numbers, should you need them, if possible, rent a car for yourself and just tour Jamaica :) we have a GPS tracking system here by the name of JAMNAV, if you buy one I'm sure you'll find it useful. So, you see, nothing to worry about! C'mon down to the sweet island of Jamaica! Land of Wood and Water! :-D