Cascadian Farms Cereal

Discussion in Product Reviews started by hunysukle • May 27, 2012.

1. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    If you like granola cereal, then you should check out Cascadian Farms Organic Granola Cereal. It tastes so fresh and delicious! I loved the cereal so much I wrote an email to Cascadian Farms complimenting their cereal. The price is very reasonable, as well. You can get a 16 or 17 oz. (I forget the exact weight) box of the cereal for around $3 or $4. The ingredients are organic, so the price is totally worth it.

#1May 27, 2012
    Last edited: May 27, 2012
  2. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I actually have some of the cereal in my cabinet now! I know they have a great taste, but I have found if you let them sit for as long as you do a normal box of cereal it goes stale relatively quick. So you have to make sure you eat this food in a quick time period.

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I have never tried Cascadia Farms cereal before. It sounds really good and very similar to Kashi cereals. I will see if I can find Cascadia's at our local store and give it a try. Thanks!

4. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    I found this cereal to be really low in the amount of raisins they offered. With them being so low I was hungry about an hour after eating the food.

5. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    That's strange because their granola cereal is packed with raisins. Maybe you happened to get a box with less raisins than usual.