Cases different sizes but same seller and same phone?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by atribble73 • Jul 22, 2014.

1. atribble73

atribble73Member

Threads:
    I recently went on a search online for cell phone cases for mine and my fiances phone, which both are the same make of phone. I ordered 2 cases from a seller on Amazon and my phone case fit perfect and his did not. I attempted to try to send it back but it being only a few bucks; not costly at all, I just let it lay.
    Has anyone everyone experienced this and if so, how did you deal with it? I can not stand to lose any money.
    It would cost me more to send the case back to them than anything.

2. Livvy

LivvyActive Member

Threads:
    Contact the seller and complain to them about the issue. They should be the one paying for any returns since it's their fault for supplying a cover for a phone which doesn't actually work for the phone advertised.

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never had those kinds of experiences, but I'm sure it happens quite often. If it was a really cheap case, then they probably packaged it themselves and sent you the wrong one. It's their fault, but you're usually on the hook for return shipping. Only dedicated and customer-centric sellers will cover that charge for you.