Cash To Your Paypal Today

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by kjonesm1 • Apr 1, 2015.

1. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    I have an app that pays to download other apps, watch videos, refer friends and play lottery scratchers. It's available on Android and iPhones and allows you to cash out as low as $.50 and pays within 60 seconds. It's called App Trailers and so far I love it it. Download it and use my referral code to get your first 250 points ($.25). Here is my App Trailers referral code:

FLYDAY0

2. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    I've tried several of these but they seem to take ages to get you even $1. Let me download and try this App.. will be dropping my review if it works or not..

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing, but I don't really have a need for these apps :) I don't see it being worth it to be honest, but all the best guys!

4. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSportsActive Member

Threads:
    The only app that is similar to this that I have personally seen work is FeaturePoints. I redeemed a ten dollar iTunes gift card and ten dollars to my Paypal account through that app. I have tried out AppTrailers and it really is not worth all of the hassle, plus the payout is definitely a low one.

5. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    Now that you already tried it and found it underwhelming.. I'll spare myself the trouble... Thanks for the review

6. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    I tried this one in the past and would have continued, but it required a Facebook login to cash out and I don't have Facebook. :) If they ever change that requirement, please post here, because I'd like to try again someday.

If you like this concept, you might enjoy FusionCash, ref link -

non-ref link -

The site has surveys and special offers similar to Swagbucks, but if you access it with your mobile phone, under the "Mobile/Tablet" heading, you can click the AppFly category to download apps for $.50 each. There's also a $5.00 signup bonus under the special offers heading.

The only thing with this site is you have to reach $25.00 before you can cash out, and points will fall away after 180 days if you don't cash out in that amount of time. I'm at $17.65 after joining just shy of a month ago, so I feel confident that I will hit the $25.00 in time to cash out.

7. jamiew23

jamiew23Member

Threads:
    I've heard of Apptrailers before, a lot of people end up trying to get others to sign up using their referral just so they can hit the minimum withdrawal. I personally wouldn't recommend it, it's not worth the time

8. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:

is only open to US residents/citizens :-( Since venturing into the online money world, I believe I have come across more than 50 websites that only payout to US residents. Should be pretty fun to live in the US :)

9. AtlantaSports

Threads:
    It really is just too much effort for too little reward. In reality, you are making next to nothing for hours' worth of effort. I give this one thumbs down, only due to the amount of time and enjoyment that it takes away from your day.

10. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A lot of these apps seem to be only available to US residents. Also, they seem to be a lot of work for a tiny amount of money. To be honest, it makes me really tired to even think about how much time I have to invest to gain one dollar. But obviously I understand that there are people for whom $1 is real money.

11. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    I am hearing that more and more lately, and it would be so frustrating to feel that limitation. Have you heard of SuperPay? That one is supposed to be good for people outside the US, and I personally have received payment from them. You might want to check it out, the activities are similar to Swagbucks.
    Ref Link

Non-Ref Link

Obviously you won't get rich from it, but every little bit helps. I do find these sites kind of fun too, for whatever reason, so I don't feel the loss of enjoyment that others may feel.

12. AtlantaSports

Threads:
    I actually discovered Superpay the other day, and it was not through this site. I just asked for a payout today, so I really do not know if it works. If they pay out, then I fully suggest this site because the ads and surveys that you do are relatively easy and do not take too long.

13. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Qume is an app that can be used if you spend time looking on ebay and amazon. I have used it and cashed out with out any problems. I have cashed out on less than a dollar a few times, directly to my paypal account.

14. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    These apps are just pure misleading. They claim you're able to earn $50+ a month (most of them) by just doing what you'd usually do online. Unless you have obscene amounts of friends who you can refer to the service, you're not going to be making more than a couple of cents per day and quite often the time and effort it takes to watch the videos or complete the offers they want you to do just isn't worth the small reward they offer.

15. Matthew Malka

Matthew MalkaNew Member

Threads:
    Its not that the apps are misleading but rather in order to earn that much , you need to be able to commit yourself to earn pennies per hour. If that sounds enough to you then I would wish you the best amount of luck, unless you have 500 friends willing to sign up under your name.

16. butterfly1

butterfly1Member

Threads:
    App trailers... I have never heard of it. I will have to check it out. But, earning pennies an hour does not seem appealing is that the case that you have seen?