Cellphone Load

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by Alexandoy • Apr 6, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In our country, the pre-paid load for phones is the popular scheme maybe because it has no hassle unlike the post-paid plan. Even in convenience stores, one can buy a new sim card that comes with the pre-paid load. And when the load is consumed, you can re-load in any convenience store. When getting a post-paid plan, you have to present proof of identity and submit some personal information like your job. But the difference in cost is so great that people just don’t realize. The pre-paid has a minimum of 10 pesos per day so granting you buy the minimum load then you spend 300 pesos in a month. My post-paid plan costs me 150 pesos on the average. Can you see that it’s double the cost if I would turn to pre-paid?

2. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I'm on prepaid plan and I only spend 50 to 100 pesos a month on loads. Ten pesos may be the minimum load denomination that you can purchase but you don't have to load ten pesos a day or 300 pesos a month. You can load 50 pesos for 15 day validity or 100 pesos for 30 days validity. You can also subscribe to combo loads for 150 pesos which comes with a few hours of free calls to subscribers of the same network and 300+ text to other networks. My relatives uses the same network so getting in touch with them is quite easy an cheap.

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    This is one area where it is just really really easy to think that you need more than you actually do. Once I sat down and put everything on paper I was really able to map things out a little better.

4. ADSSOLSN

ADSSOLSNMember

Threads:
    I have only used prepaid service but am uncle is postpaid which I understand is almost half the cost.
    the only problem is how much I have to pay before getting the service.

5. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I think P100 is enough to suffice as credits to your prepaid phone, especially if you don't call much or at all. Plus with Facebook Messenger, it gets even more economical. You don't even have to load credits to call and text your friends and relatives.