cellulite remedies for less

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Konstantina • Apr 6, 2012.

1. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    Cellulite remedies cost so much that it remains a problem that you can't solve easily. I heard that minerals from the sea and seaweed powder is a huge help. You can also rub your skin dry with a brush. I have also heard that rosemary oil can help a lot. Do you know anything else?

2. BrittneyD

BrittneyDMember

Threads:
    I used to spend a lot of money on cellulite creams, and never saw any results. I found that drinking ice water in place of soda or tea has helped a lot. Also tanning helps me. I don't tan very often because I tend to keep color easily. It does help to camoflauge it. I have also heard that you can massage coffee ground, red pepper, on problem areas. I have not tried that yet, but I am going to this summer.

3. Ella Bella

Ella BellaNew Member

Threads:
    I've read about how some rub pure Vitamin E oil or organic coconut oil onto their skin to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks. When I think of cellulite I automatically think of Palmer's cocoa butter or Bio-Oil. Have you tried either product? Some say it also helps to increase your omega oil intake, like a very good brand of fish oil or flaxseed oil. The thing is the DHEA is higher in fish oil. The one I take is called Wholemega from New Chapter. I usually buy the 1000mg bottle.

4. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I tried Bio-Oil in the past, and I definitely saw improvement. So, now I always have some in my cupboard. Applying grapefruit extract can really help. Otherwise, getting some seaweed at the beach...or buying some at the store --> and just wrapping it around your thighs really works too.

Those are the things I do and I am happy now. A friend of mine swears by laser, but that is not the cheaper option unless you can get a coupon etc....but it is still less expensive and safer than other options!

5. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    It is known that caffeine plays a beneficial action against cellulite, so always retains the coffee grounds and use them in a jar, with the addition of a little olive oil, to create a compound that can be spread on interested areas and leaving it for at least half an hour.

6. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I recently read in a magazine that certain lotions containing caffeine will help reduce cellulite. Plus, dry brushing the skin can help dissolve cellulite. Since cellulite is essentially fat cells under the skin, it's best just to reduce your fat consumption (fast food, sweets, soda, etc.). Doing exercises can also reduce or completely remove cellulite, too.

7. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    Well I'm skinny and have a little bit of it on top of my thighs. It's not a huge deal but I figured if I could get rid of it, I would. Oh well. Honestly I don't think you can get rid of cellulite completely. You can work out and use a lotion to tighten things up' and it will look better though, but not completely gone.

8. Jennifer

JenniferActive Member

Threads:
    I agree, one cannot get rid of cellulite entirely. I ran an endermologie clinic from home a few years ago. Although you could see the visible results, after a course of treatments the client still had to come once or twice a month to maintain their new appearance. Once they stopped their cellulite would reappear over time. The best thing to lessen the appearance of cellulite is do any exercise that improves the blood circulation and improves the lymph drainage. Also very important is to drink lots and lots of water to flush out the toxins.

9. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    Does regular exercise help in removing them, though? As much as I'd love to try those remedies, organic ground coffee isn't exactly the cheapest thing where I'm from :(.