Cgp Gallery Mystery

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Lushlala • Jan 30, 2015.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think the country they are based in, Bangladesh have PayPal restrictions possibly for new companies making multiple transactions. That may be their issue as they have only been running for a few months. My main concern is that the site does change, though it seems to have settled down, but with regards to payment claims, we all know that this can be faked. Call me cynical, but they could get a friend or two to post they have been paid, just as people get friends and family to click likes for social media.

2. blueeyes

blueeyesActive Member

Threads:
    I do know of a few people who were paid back in December but nothing since then. And the last post admin did on the actual site was Jan.11th. Now they only communicate updates on Facebook which is strange in itself. I admit I am still there but not as active as before. I will give them time to straighten out the payment issue and then decide what to do with regards to their site.

3. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    This indeed doesn't sound too good. It's nice they seem to respond to e-mails fast enough, but I agree that a post on the website itself telling people what's going on should be an essential.
    I hope they' ll get back, a lot of people seemed interested into the website, would be sad to see it fail.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was back at CGP gallery last night and it looks like things are back on the up again:) We now have a fresher, sleeker and more professional looking site and happier writers. You can tell that the mood is chirpier. Apparently admin staff have been responding very promptly to emails, and assuring people they're busy working towards a resolution. Plus, the money has started going in again as you interact and post articles on the site. It had stopped while the site maintenance was going on.

5. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    That sounds great. I still have an account with them. Gonna give it another week, if things stay fine by then, I may give them another try^^

6. blueeyes

blueeyesActive Member

Threads:
    I really do like the changes they have made on the site. It was touch and for awhile while they were doing the modifications but all is running smoothly now including our earnings increasing. I do hope they settle the paypal issue because I'm kind of unmotivated to write until I see my payouts.

7. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I know what you mean, blueeyes. I suppose it's comforting that they are so responsive and actually addressing people's concerns and grievances. I've also noticed that the money's adding up very nicely. Other writing sites seem to be slower both in terms of internet speed and traffic. I just don't know what's happening.