Chance to win cash each day with the Free Postcode Lottery

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by Jrh2 • Mar 1, 2014.

1. Jrh2

Jrh2Member

Threads:
    I signed up to the Free Postcode Lottery last year and am glad I did so. Each day there is £30 to give away and if your UK postcode is chosen you win the money from the prize pot that day. If you do not claim it on the day by checking the website the £30 rolls over to the next day and in barely no time the prize pot can be over £100. Not bad for a few seconds to check the website each day.

I have won once with them so far which was £40 as the prize pot was £80 which is shared with anyone registered with the same postcode. I think this is a great site, has anyone else had any experience with it or winnings on the site.

2. rubydust

rubydustNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you for posting about this, I had never heard of it before. Seems like a great idea - I've just signed up.

Have you registered for their survey panel?

3. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for telling us about this website. I do have a question though is this open to people outside the UK. The reason I am asking is because I live in the United States. I looked at the website but couldn't find anything about it being only for those living in the UK or not. Would you know if its open to all or an exclusive thing.