Charcoal Or Gas Grill?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by DrRipley • Jun 1, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've never tasted any gas grilled food before, or at least none that I'm aware of, as charcoal grilling is still the most popular method in my country and almost no one buys a gas grill. However, I'm personally not that loyal to charcoal grilling although I do love the taste very much, as long as the gas grill would be able to give me a similar taste. So I'd like to hear from you guys on what your opinion is of the taste of gas grilled food as opposed to a charcoal grilled one, if the taste is that much different then I'd most likely just get a charcoal grill since I don't mind having to buy charcoal every time anyway.

2. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    I am also yet to taste the gas grilled food. I thing more people are still using the normal method of using charcoal in their grills. It is also a pretty common method on this side of my country. Well I would to try the gas grilled food sometime in the near future.

3. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer charcoal grilled food but my husband refuses to eat it. With that said, I have a gas grill. The food tastes no different then cooking on the stove/oven. I do like the fact that I have more options with my gas grill then you do on a charcoal grill. Charcoal can get a bit expensive but so can gas tanks.