Cheap Apps?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by jonthai • Jun 8, 2016.

1. jonthai

jonthaiMember

Threads:
    Hello.I was looking at the app store and i noticed there were allot of paid games but none caught my attention. Are there any good cheap apps that are fun? Useful or games apps are all welcomed so feel free to comment on any of those.

2. acheno84

acheno84Member

Threads:
    Have you ever heard of Mplus apps? I have downloaded a few of them and have been earning points that can be used for gift cards and prizes. It does take a bit to rack the points up, but once you get a good amount of the games downloaded, you can easily rack up to 2,000 points a day.

Some of the games are lame, but I personally like Duck Inferno. It's free to play, and is super addicting.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Cheap apps or free apps? Why settle for cheap when you can get something for free? There are a lot of free apps and games that are actually pretty good. Lemme give you a short list of useful free apps and games.

Apps:
    • Shareit
    • Merriam Webster dictionary
    • Google Maps
    • Numbers
    • Polaris Office
    Games:
    • Shadowgun Deadzone
    • Sky Force
    • Happy Wheels
    • Governor of Poker
    • Tiny thief
    • Sniper 3D
    The list goes on and on....

4. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Clash of Clans is a widely played game, it is very engrossing, I've played it for over a year. It's free to download with in app purchases, but even if you don't spend anything, you can still go further in the game although you will fall behind against those who pays for it, still it's a great game all in all.

5. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    there are lots of free apps to download. Sometimes, free apps are way better than other paid ones. I don't think I have a paid app installed in my phone. Okay, so Here's my list. I have share-it, pay-pal, Bitmaker, claimbtc, freebtc, free bitcoin, which makes me some cents on the side. For games I only have Clash of Clans, Eggs inc, Mekorama, Evoker, and AbyssRium.

6. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I usually go for the free apps since some are actually better than the paid ones. I have been enjoying a very addicting game called Best Fiends. It's a strategic game mixed in with adventure which is packed with so many levels.