Cheap Aprons for Kids

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Zyni • Oct 18, 2014.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you need aprons for kids, for crafting or helping with holiday baking, I saw some at Dollar Tree. I don't think I can find them much cheaper than than and they are pretty Handy. I have made some aprons for kids from dish towels and ribbon that turned out cute, in the past, but for a buck, I'll take a couple of these.

2. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up! I want to buy my nephews aprons because I am teaching them how to bake. Nothing fancy though - just cookies. :D

3. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I wonder if they have any for adults too? I could sure use a cheap apron for cooking and washing dishes. I don't know if I have time to decorate it right now though. Dollar Tree is definitely on my list of places I need to go shopping in the next week.

4. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't see any adult ones, but maybe they will get some in for the holidays.

I've seen some cute patterns for making easy aprons for adults from bandanas. I can often find bandanas for $1 as well, so that could work. Dish towels make cute aprons too, and I know Dollar Tree has those. They would be more substantial than the bandana style, but the bandana ones are pretty cute.