Cheap but effective equipments

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by maddie • Feb 15, 2013.

1. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Have you found any cheap but effective fitness equipment on line? How did you find discover it ? How long have you been using it/them?

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hulu hoop. It's fun and takes me back to my childhood. It's great for slimming my waist.

Jumping rope is a cheap and effective exercise too.

3. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    What Parker said! I have a hula hoop and a jump rope. I also have a set of exercise weights that I bought in a clearance store very cheaply. All these items are portable, and don't take up much space, which is important, as we live in a fairly small apartment. I don't have the space for a treadmill or crosstrainer, or even a small exercise bench. The best thing about my equipment - apart from it being cheap and protable - is that it works.

4. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I found my first punch bag online, bought it and I've been pounding it for years (that's what she said). Seriously though, yea I love my punch bag and couldn't live without it. It gives my the cardio workout I need and keeps me feeling fresh, alert and healthy.

5. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    My yoga mat and free workout apps that I download onto my android device. I never thought that free apps could be effective but I've downloaded fat burning Yoga exercises that last 20 to 30 minutes a session that really makes me sweat and oddly enough I feel relaxed after the session. There are also pilates exercises you can download that works well too.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been using this neat equipment since 2001 although it's more of an intermittent use:

7. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You don't need money for an effective workout. Sand bags are cheap, you can get big tyres for flipping, hitting and dragging for free at your local tyre yard. You can also use water jugs for weights, there are loads of options.