Cheap but yet good quality graphics tablet?

Discussion in Office Supplies started by deathbyprayer • Aug 12, 2014.

1. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I've been trying to find a cheap graphics tablet (or pen tablet) that has the perfect balance of price and good quality but I've since wasted a lot of money and time trying to. I've heard Wacom has cheap tablets but it's still too pricey in my honest opinion and I haven't tried one and I don't want to be disappointed. Any recommendations?

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I have an Android Asus which I installed a graphic tablet on and it seems to be doing the trick for me. I don't know if you are needing it for hobby or for work though. It is an inexpensive tablet and hasn't given us too many problems. However, with regards to the graphics on the app, it would depend on how particular you are and what you needed specifically. It has all the functions of a standard tablet though and everyone has been happy with what we've produced.

3. johnnear

johnnearActive Member

Threads:
    I would highly recommend you get a Wacom device. They might be a little more expensive that a generic tablet but they're top notch and you won't regret ever buying it. I would highly suggest the Wacom Intous Manga, that's probably the cheapest and best graphics tablet out there.