Cheap Clothes

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Konstantina • Apr 6, 2012.

1. Gwoodgirl

GwoodgirlNew Member

Threads:
    Just wanted to say, I have ordered from sammydress many many times and have always recieved everything I ordered with the exception of one item that was sold out and they immediately refunded that item. Additionally, if I order something and the shipping is taking longer then originally predicted, they refund me somewhere around 25% of my shipping cost. The reason everything takes so long is because it's from china. Just have some patience, and you will get great quality items for very cheap.

2. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    We can purchase cheap clothes at online stores easily. Online stores gives us great discount on bulk purchase. So we can shop in bulk and get great discounts. There are also wholesale sites can be found which gives us an opportunity to purchase in bulk at much cheap rates.

3. Kam735

Kam735Member

Threads:
    Good Shop for buy trendy and fashionable material with best deal price.

4. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Buying in bulk is not really an option unless you are pooling together with a group of people. No one wants 15 identical jackets for personal use. It's a good idea for forums, though, you can organise an order and get discount by buying in bulk.

5. Rasped

RaspedNew Member

Threads:
    That's odd that you would say that. I have been buying clothes from SammyDress For a year or so now. Every month i've spent close to $200 and ive received everything I have ordered unless they were out of stock. only once i have gotten my items late and they took off the shipping! ($62) I also have 2 friends who have ordered off of there and got everything and another one that bought her wedding dress from them.

6. redskyez

redskyezNew Member

Threads:
    We can purchase cheap clothes at online stores easily. Online stores gives us great discount on bulk purchase. So we can shop in bulk and get great discounts. There are also wholesale sites can be found which gives us an opportunity to purchase in bulk at much cheap rates.

7. kevin786

kevin786Member

Threads:
    Many Branded Portal provides Cheap Clothing for Men, Women and Kids. You can search on Google "Cheap Clothing" and you will see hundreds of shopping portals provide dresses in affordable prices. Moreover they also give some discount on mentioned prices. you can search their coupon code and apply them, surely we get some discount.

8. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    Indeed some of those offers did seem too good to be true, but the site itself looked genuine enough that I probably would have made a purchase if I had been given the heads up :/

9. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I found that one good way to find cheap and yet fine clothes is going on tour down the area of your city where fashion factories are located. Most of them have a small outlet store attached to them where you can get their brand clothes for a fraction of the price that you would pay buying at a regular or department store, and many times cheaper than buying online because you don't need to pay deliver, shipping and handling.

10. Freedofwar

FreedofwarNew Member

Threads:
    I love affordable clothing

11. The FruGal

The FruGalNew Member

Threads:
    Arrange a clothing swap to get FREE CLOTHES FOR YOUR KIDS!

Kids grow out of their clothes so quickly!

You could organize a clothing swap where parents can meet (like in a park, community centre or school grounds) and swap your (clean) clothes that your kids have outgrown for larger sizes.

What a great way to save money! Advertise in your local newspaper, school newsletter or start a Facebook page to get the word out....it will catch on quick!

12. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I've never used that site, but thanks for the tip!

I have had good luck from ordering lots of clothes on eBay. Some of the prices are very low.

13. Halarni

HalarniBanned

Threads:
    I get some good buys on ebay for clothes too, can be great if you really shop around for the bargains! ;)

14. Shell323

Shell323Member

Threads:
    I'm so sad to find out that this site is a scam. I read the first post and went to peek at their items and immediately fell in love with some of their clothes. Does anyone have another site that has similar pricing and clothes? I'm always on the lookout for cute and cheap clothes. Part of what happens when you're always shopping on a budget!

15. RaidAurora

RaidAuroraMember

Threads:
    I lean towards buying from thrift stores for cheap clothes. A good wash will make them as good as yours.

Thank you very much, addicted_buyer for pointing out that the store listed at the beginning of the thread is a scam. It'd be a shame to see people misled by the appearance of the website.

16. emilyblair

emilyblairNew Member

Threads:
    Always been tempted by one of these, keep convincing myself I don't need one though as my clothes old thing is good enough...