Cheap Cruises

Discussion in Travel started by Konstantina • Apr 11, 2012.

1. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    Hi everyone, cheapcruises.com have an interesting offer from the Royal Caribbean International. So if you are after a cruise and you want to cruise to the Caribbean, you can get it for a low price and with a sweepstake that offers some extra cash to spend.

2. lovely5225

lovely5225New Member

Threads:
    O cool. Thanks for sharing! Im looking to go to the beach this summer...was really looking at Florida, Miami--south beach. but this would be WAY better..IF I can could get a great steal! thanks again

3. BrittneyD

BrittneyDMember

Threads:
    I have never heard of cheapcruises.com, so thank you for sharing that. I never have any luck with sweepstakes though for some reason. I have been talking to a cruise planner where I live. He knows my husband so he offered to help us out. He stated that going during the winter months, and cutting out the middle man, truly saves you a lot of money. We are planning on renewing our vows and thought about going on a cruise since we never got to go on a honeymoon.

4. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    I also have never heard of cheapcruises.com. I am going to check this site out right away. My husband and I were just talking about going on a cruise for our anniversary this year. We looked at some websites and the cruises were high to high for us to afford right now. Maybe this website will help us out. Thanks for sharing!

5. BestCrispAir

BestCrispAirNew Member

Threads:
    Sounds like it could be a bargain. I still comparison shop everywhere that I go and use things, it saves me a lot of money, and I really like knowing that I saved my family money that we can use for other things. My niece made me so very proud the other day when a friend was telling her about the latest and greatest cell phone that was on the market, and my niece said "Oh, Auntie does not buy things right when they come out. She lets silly people save her money by waiting for it to come down in price, so that is what I do, too." It is so nice when we give children the gift of savings where they can see it as something good.