Cheap Dish Recipe #04 – Baked Potato Snack

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Alexandoy • Aug 19, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is a simple healthy snack that you can feast on. The ingredients are 1 big potato, butter, slices of cheese.

Wash the potato very well or you can peel it if you want. Cut the potato in half and for each half, make a slice lengthwise. Place the potato halves in a foil before putting the butter. The foil is to prevent the butter from flowing when it melts. Bake in the oven or oven toaster for 20 minute. Add the cheese slices and bake for 3 minutes. It’s now ready to eat.

2. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    That sounds delicious. I have never thought to add cheese to the potatoes that I have roasted in the oven. I will typically just cut the potato in chunks and put them on a cookie sheet to roast in the oven. My kids love them. I am going to have to try your method to cook up a tasty side dish for dinner one day. Thanks for sharing your recipe.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It sounds good. It would be a bit fattening though. Because you are using both butter and cheese. I think you could save yourself some calories using a light butter or maybe skipping it all together. You are already getting fat from the cheese. I might try this sometime though You never know! Thanks for the suggestion!

4. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    That is so easy and delicious recipe. I will definitely try it out as my son loves anything with potatoes and with cheese, it is an added bonus. Although I will add a little bit of salt and chilly or pepper powder to make it more tasty. Thanks for the simple yet great recipe!