Cheap Dish Recipe #10 – Steakless Steak

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Alexandoy • Sep 7, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is one recipe for the vegans. How about steak with no meat? The ingredients are 1 onion, 1 potato, both medium size, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, cooking oil.

Peel the potato and slice into size of fries. Pour the cooking oil on the frying pan and fry the potatoes. Peel the onion and slice to the desired style and size. When the fries are almost cooked, add the onions. Stir for 30 seconds before adding the soy sauce. Stir for 10 seconds then turn off the fire. That’s ready to eat. Best to go with buttered toast.

2. NicholasMukuha

NicholasMukuhaActive Member

Threads:
    Hahaha,,, wow, I had not known of that one but am definitely going to try that one. But must it be one potatoes, or can I do with as many as I like? And how will increase in potatoes going to affect the change of the other ingredients?

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well I am not a vegan, but if I were I am certain I would need little things like this to truck myself into the conversion going smooth. Sounds like a good alternative nonetheless, though.

4. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    I can't believe that the recipe consists of 3 ingredients. So easy! I will definitely try it. :p
    Thank you very much for this wonderful recipe. Though I'm not a vegan, I am sure I will like it and even make it for the whole family. :)