Cheap Dish Recipe #12 – Cabbage With Corned Beef

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Alexandoy • Sep 12, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is an easy one. You can do this even if you don’t know how to cook. The ingredients are 1 can of corned beef, 1 small cabbage, half clove of garlic, 1 onion, cooking oil.

Peel and crush the garlic and slice the onions. Wash the cabbage before slicing in cole slaw style. Fry the garlic and add the onions when the garlic turns golden brown. When the onion looks wilted, add the corned beef. Stir well. You can add a little water if you wish. After 5 minutes of stirring, add the cabbage. Stir for 1 minute or up to a desired cook for the cabbage. Serve hot with steamed rice.

2. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    The smart cabbage will get what the corned beef has to offer and turn out to the best vegetable ever. Cabbage has many health properties, anyway. Thanks for this easy recipe. I have a cabbage salad recipe. May be I will post it one of these days.

3. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I love cabbage and this dish sounds very delicious. I haven't ever had corned beef and cabbage. I have cooked cabbage with bacon and onions and that is really good too. I will have to get some corned beef and cabbage the next time I go to the store. Thanks for sharing this recipe here.