Cheap Eating: Jet's Pizza "jetzees"

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Natasha0717 • Feb 22, 2017.

1. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    Veggie Jetzee.Veggie Jetzee.
    Hey guys, these are new from Jet's. I ordered one the other night and I was surprised at how large it was for having a cute little name like "Jetzee." It's like a sub sandwich, only they use pizza crust as the bread, and the best part was, it was cut into 2 halves and about the size of a Subway sub - but A LOT tastier. I ordered the steak and cheese, and they give you a little cup of Italian dressing to dip it in, (and for some reason this is much better than regular Italian dressing, I don't know what the heck made it taste better than usual.) These Jetzee's can easily last you all afternoon/evening - meaning, you've got yourself lunch and dinner if you split it half/and/half. Here in MI they are about $6.75 + tax...and that's not bad when you've got lunch and dinner covered all in one sandwich. :)
    I'm so glad I tried it. I'm not usually into sub-type sandwiches. They even have a veggie-one with no meat and they add mushrooms and all that good stuff to it for extra flavor. Check them out sometime, you won't be disappointed. *Don't eat the whole thing at once, VERY filling. ;)

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    This makes me jealous that you have one of those around. I am trying to think of anything similar that we might have but I am drawing a big old blank. Sounds like a pretty good value too, which is always a plus.

3. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    It is really looking delicious. Well, I am on diet otherwise after seeing this I could have surely order something like this. Lol. And yes it is looking with quite enough quantity. Surely one can easily fill up with it.

4. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    I eat low-carb (which is a form of dieting, in a way)...and I eat these buy taking off the top layer of bread (or really it's made of pizza crust) - so I mostly eat the roast beef and cheese portion. It does not ruin my diet/low-carb plans at all. :)

Also, they do offer a veggie-style and grilled chicken option, these seem like pretty healthy choices. Don't be afraid to toss the top piece of bread, doesn't ruin the sandwich AT ALL. :D Calorie and carb count go down and you still get to eat a delicious meal. ;)

5. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I think it is an innovative idea. It is a sandwich people who are allergic to eggs can enjoy because pizza crust is just flour,yeast, oil and water. If you think about it, It saved them more money than the average sliced bread because they wont need eggs and milk.