Cheap Vegan Recipe Books?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by NinetyEighty1 • Aug 9, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    When I say cheap vegan recipe books I mean books that give you vegan recipes that are easy on the pockets and inexpensive and something I could possibly cook with using some sort of pressure cooker or rice cooker. Any sort of information would help.

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Nothing is more cheaper than YouTube videos. There are plethora of vegan channels there that you can choose from. You have both Vegetarian and Vegan options. Videos are better visual aides than books.

3. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    True, but in this instance I prefer to have a book to go by just in case I happen to be in the kitchen and may not be able to use the internet.

4. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Other than being more convenient books are more enjoyable especially for cooking it makes the experience more personalized.

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think it's cheaper to print out recipes online to make your own collection. Deliciously Ella is a current trending cook who creates vegan and healthy dishes, and you can find many of her recipes online. What I find in books is that I like about half of the recipes, so I tend to tear out the ones I like from magazines, or bookmark them on websites instead.

6. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    They
    They have text and printable versions of their recipes. Also most recipe books these days are digital. Videos are more reliable than books because it has a visual aide. About the internet, YouTube videos can be downloaded and be watched offline.

7. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    You can actually find a lot of vegan recipes that are easy to make as well as easy on the pocket on websites such as Delish.com or stumbleupon etc. However, since it is the books that you are looking for, here is a link with hundreds of hundreds of vegan recipe books. I hope it helps and is what you are looking for.

8. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    Thanks for the link, I'm going to have to check a few of these out in the future. I am really not much of a vegan or vegetarian but was always interested in the concept of alternative meant and wanted to give it a try. Hopefully, these recipes will be able to meet my expectations.