Cheapest Place for Google Nexus 7

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Daria • Mar 25, 2014.

1. Daria

DariaMember

Threads:
    I spent a lot of time shopping around. At the time I made my purchase, the Google nexus 7 was cheapest at Walmart. But ONLY online. For some reason their price online was lower.

I got a 32 GB tablet that is like a dream come true for only $239. Mine was the 2013 model and it is the first tablet that actually does what I need.

This thing easily competes with Apple.

2. pahagwl

pahagwlActive Member

Threads:
    I was also recently in the market for a 2013 nexus 7 and was actively scouring various stores for the best deal. In my opinion, you got a great price for your nexus 7. This is due to the reason that the average price right now is about 250$. I hope you enjoy your tablet as much as I do.

3. eagle22

eagle22Active Member

Threads:
    I just made a post talking about how I am looking for a new tablet. I would say you got that at a steal! I haven't played around with this tablet at all, you said you think it competes with the iPad, how so?

4. Chia

ChiaMember

Threads:
    Oh man you just barely missed out on a good deal at Staples. They had the 2013 model for 144 dollars. I should have posted it here but I wasn't thinking. Probably the best deal I have seen so far. around 200 is still a solid price for this tablet though.