cheapest way to prettier nails

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Libragirl67 • Apr 27, 2013.

1. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    This is what I would love for my nails to look like. I cannot afford to go to a manicurist. Are there any fairly cheap products that I can buy to get this look. images.

2. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    You can easily purchase those at your local drugstores or convenience stores. You can also watch some youtube tutorial regarding nail art. That'll definitely help you save a lot!

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I personally do home remedies to get nice nails.
    I do invest in good nail files but I would also recommend to buy a gel machine from eBay because then this will save you a a lot of money. I would also recommend to rub some olive oil into your cuticles because we all complain about how terrible our cuticles look and this little remedy will really make a difference over time.

4. marciana

marcianaMember

Threads:
    Nail art is not at all cheap, so if you want to save, stir clear from nail art. Manicurists of nail arts are skilled and they charge a higher if you will compare the fee to a regular manicurist. That is definitely understandable, though. To put art in a very tiny area requires skill and eats lots of time. It is actually the skill and talent you are paying for.

But! Good news! There are sticker nail arts for us who do not have much money to spare for great and dainty looking nails. All you have to do is to buy that in your local beaty store, have your dependable manicurist clean and shape your nails, and ask her assistance in sticking it. A small tip for helping you out in sticking it would suffice.

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was going to suggest the stickers too. Plus there is a method of putting a few drops of different colors into a cup of water, dunking your nail through it and it comes out swirly and pretty. Not the peacock look as you posted, but you could use the same colors and end up with something just as unique. Doing your own nails doesn't have to be expensive at all. I've never gone to a salon and I always get comments on my nails. Check out Youtube for sure.. tons of great ideas.

6. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not very experienced when it comes to nail polish so I like the kits with instructions. You usually find this at your local pharmacy like Walgreens. For $11.99 (it's on sale) there is the Amazing Shine Nails art kit. It's a cute set for novices who want to start putting glitters and stuff on ones' nails. The stickers you can place on pre-manicured nails are only around $2 or if you don't even want to be bothered applying nail polish then the nail press-ons with nail art design is selling for $7.99. Have fun.