Check out your local Big Lots to save money on nail polish and beauty supplies.

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by J3NN4 • May 2, 2014.

1. J3NN4

J3NN4Member

Threads:
    You can find brand name nail polishes and make-up for way under what you'd normally pay if you bought it direct from the store.

For example, I went to Big Lots last week and picked up about 15 different bottles of China Glaze and OPI for under $12. They were selling some bottles for $.40 which is amazing.

They're also great for having some more expensive brands of shampoo or body wash, as well as make-up. If you go around season change, they usually have a lot of stuff that was "last season's" and you can get it for super cheap. I visit my Big Lots once a month or so when I need to stock up on certain things.

This may also depend on where your Big Lot's is located. There's one a few miles from me that isn't very big and isn't in the best area. They don't seem to have as much name brand items as ones in bigger cities, but keep an eye out. They usually do 20-40% off coupons fairly often as well.

2. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I don’t have a big lots near me. I always see commercials for it and it looks like a great place to stock up on holiday gifts and decorations. Do the items in the store remain pretty consistent or do they change all the time?