Check Your Credit Card For Promos

Discussion in Credit Cards started by Corzhens • May 27, 2016.

1. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I heard on the radio this morning a commentator telling of a promo of a particular credit card (same as mine) which has a 50% discount for senior citizens in some particular restaurants. This reminds me to check the promos of the credit card because last year I availed of that 50% discount for the birthday treat of my nephew (month of May). The radio commentator added that credit card promos are sometimes not publicized so you have to regularly visit their website.

2. bonzer

bonzerActive Member

Threads:
    Be Vigilant with CC promos. More often than not, they come loaded with some strings attached. Read the fine print, their terms and conditions. They invariably suck you into some kind of commitment from which you may find it difficult to wriggle out. Good Luck!

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Good idea to check for promos on your credit card! One of our credit card has started a new rewards program that the news came to us in the mail. We're looking into it to save us money too. It is so worth it and my Mom is quite surprised and yet hopeful of the rewards program from credit cards.