Checkout 51

Discussion in Coupons started by LokiLoki • Jun 22, 2015.

1. LokiLoki

LokiLokiNew Member

Threads:
    Checkout 51 is an app that is essentially a mix between coupons and rebates.

You buy your groceries and if you pick up things on their coupon list you take a picture of your receipt with your phone or tablet and upload it and the company will approve it and the amount is added to your account.

You can start withdrawing the money after you reach $20 of savings.

I’ve been trying it out for the past few months and so far I really like it. I like that it’s easier than actually sending in rebates and it’s becoming a bit like a savings account for me. And apparently you can even use it for online purchases!

Has anyone else tried it? Or is anyone else interested in it?

2. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I have it. I make $0.25 a week using it so the payout is pretty slow. They always have Glade deals and a few other brands that from time to time make for some freebies, but generally speaking, the name brand items featured aren't things I typically use. I only ever redeem for the "Pick your own" offer at the top.

3. LokiLoki

LokiLokiNew Member

Threads:
    I agree, it's not often that they have a lot of deals I actually want to take advantage of. But it's one of those things that I'm like, "well, it's better than nothing."

I am liking that they are adding liquor offers now though. I'm not a heavy drinker or anything, but it is inspiring me to try some new things.

They used to have weekly produce offers on mine but I haven't seen them for a while. It's a bummer! If they offered more generic savings it would get me to use it more.

Do you know if there are other similar apps like this one?