Checkout51 & Zweet

Discussion in Coupons started by bellahpereira • Apr 3, 2016.

1. bellahpereira

bellahpereiraMember

Threads:
    I was wondering if anyone uses apps like Checkout 51 and Zweet to try to save some money off their shopping bill. I've used Checkout51 for a while now but it's starting to seem like I will never reach the $20 checkout limit. The items promoted on it are brands that are already more expensive than I'd like and now they're implementing a new policy where you cannot use a coupon on the product you are claiming in the app. I find that it's ridiculous and ruining their possibilities for new users. Zweet, on the other hand, doesn't have as many restrictions but also don't have as many products that can be claimed and therefore, just like Checkout51, I am concerned I will never reach the checkout limit.

Has anyone tried either of these two apps? What are your opinions? :)

2. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I did sign up for Checkout and I’m still on their mailing list, but never really used it before. I got as far as clicking on the items to add to my account. At the time, I didn’t have a decent phone camera to print a clear receipt. It does not sound all that appealing if you can’t use coupons on the brand items. It seems to defeat the purpose. I do use Savings Star. That seems to work well for me. I now have about $75 in my account.

#2Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2016