Children's Day, what gift for your children?

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by mifinfo • May 22, 2013.

1. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    Hey, Children's Day is coming, are you ready for your kids gifts?
    Share your nice ideas~~~;)

2. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    For kids there are so many gifts are available online. You can buy toys, stuff animals, balloons, chocolates, cake, candies, clothes, etc. Because these all products attract kids more.

3. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    For Devil's (Boys) I recommend action figures or dinky car collection and for Lil Angels (Girls) I suggest Barbie collection.... However there is one more thing that comes to my mind is the new and improved Furby. It is an excellent toy and children love it.... It is the only Electronic pet till date and it is surely a smart one... If you would wish to purchase it on really good prices I recommend you should purchase it from Shoppingspout.com because of its deals.

4. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    My daughter really loves coloring and playing games on the computer, so I usually get her a new game and some coloring art for her to do and she loves dressing her dolls in new outfits so I get her new outfits for all of her dolls too.

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't know there was a children's day lol. I don't really like these days that make us run out and buy something for someone we care about. Every day is children's day in my house lol and I buy them "just because" gifts all the time and do fun things with them whenever they want. I don't need a reminder to cherish my kids, but it's a cute idea just the same ;)

6. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Children's Day? I am with JosieP, I didn't know there was such a thing! When is it?
    I would think a good gift would be to plan a day with them. Go to the park or beach and have a picnic. It shouldn't have to cost a ton of money and it would be good to teach children that sometimes the best gift you can give someone is time.

7. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    Kids always love the gifts whichever it's small eraser or chocolates. They loved the gifts of their choice or categories. They are not interested in money if you gave to them. So, be alert when choosing the gifts for kids. I thing the puzzle games, chocolates, teddy bears are more preferable for kids. They love these kind of gifts so much...........

8. alicesood

alicesoodNew Member

Threads:
    There are plenty of gift option for Children's day gift. I found some interesting offers on riding toys, remote control toys, action figures & bay blades on Snapdeal. Also Toyrus sells great stuff for kids which can be used for gifting.