Chillow

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by ReishiSpore • May 16, 2013.

1. ReishiSpore

ReishiSporeMember

Threads:
    I own the Chillow. I was complaining of my pillow being too hot and getting stuffy at night, so someone bought this for me. I also often get sleep paralysis and have found this has helped. My main concern with this is that it does not stay cool enough for me. It is much cooler than using a regular pillow, but I would prefer if it stayed even cooler. Overall though I think it's quite a good product!

[video=youtube;4xo7vxnRaH4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xo7vxnRaH4[/video]

2. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I was considering getting this or that other pillow that had all the little foam balls in it. How well does this hold up to head pressure over time? Does it go flat pretty easily or does it hold it's shape?

3. Katewon1

Katewon1Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the review! My husband is always looking for a good pillow. I just use whatever pillow I can find for $5 at Target, but he is much pickier. We saw this commercial not too long ago and I thought about buying it. Of course one wonders how good the pillow really is because commercials almost always exaggerate or even sometimes flat out lie. Maybe this will be worth a try. Thanks again!

4. LisaD

LisaDNew Member

Threads:
    My mother is the first one to mention the Chillow commercial to me and I want to get one for her birthday. The only problem is that I saw reviews for the pillow and many complain that it does not actually stay cool. Other reviewers complain that it gets hard. Is this true? My mom needs a firm pillow, but does not like them flat. Has anyone else tried another cool pillow as they have more out of the market now?

5. cookiemonsterv16

cookiemonsterv16Member

Threads:
    I was considering getting this product, but was skeptical about how true it was and whether it be worth the money. There's no better way to convince me than for someone who owns this to say positive things about it.

I tend to feel stuffy at night and end up tossing and turning because of it. So hopefully getting something like this will really help.

6. postergirl

postergirlMember

Threads:
    Hello. I bought the Chillow at The Showcase store in my Local Mall. I did not like it at all. I found that it was a real hassle to fill with water every night. I was looking for something to keep my head cool post brain surgery. Sadly, I am still looking for the perfect pillow.

7. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    So, how does this thing work? From what I can tell, you have to fill a little baggie with water, freeze it, and then put it into the pillow before you go to sleep. Wouldn't that make the pillow get all soggy in the morning? Isn't it entirely too much of a hassle for so little of a cooling? I figure I'll just point a portable fan at my head when I sleep.

8. lex0

lex0New Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the input I was considering getting one cause I have the same problem. I cannot sleep if my pillow is warm or hot and I live in the desert so most of the time my pillow is warm. I guess I will give it a try.

9. streakanime

streakanimeMember

Threads:
    I've never had an issue with the Chillow staying cold. That is actually one of its better features in my opinion. My problem with the chillow is the fact that everything inside the Chillow kind of mushed to one place. It turned into more of a cold ball than an actual pillow. If it actually retained its pillow shape I would recommend it. It is kind of a waste of money to be honest.