Chinese websites with $40 tablets?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by msrache • Mar 27, 2014.

1. JaydonTyler

JaydonTylerActive Member

Threads:
    A lot of these websites might actually be legit. You can get scared off because it seems to good to be true. The thing is, these products are knock-offs. China like to clone products. Especially apple and samsung products. So yeah you are getting them for a cheaper price, but they are not as high quality of a product.
    And if they have anything wrong with them at all there is nothing you could do. you cant take them into your apple store is what Im saying. So the prices are actually fair for both sides.

2. dailypayments

dailypaymentsNew Member

Threads:
    I love those websites. You are getting quality merchandise at a less expensive price. The thing that you have to remember is that when you buy a Motorola or a Samsung, you are not only paying for the product, but the name as well. I have bought several tablets from these sites, and they do last a long time. They also come with great features.

3. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    My mom actually bought a tablet from overseas and was not very happy with it. It was very good in the beginning but after a while the darn thing wouldn't load up and got stuck. Then when we wanted to watch videos on YouTube it wouldn't play the videos because YouTube wasn't genuine app. So she ordered another and this also worked good and then down the line the thing wouldn't hold a charge and eventually stop coming on.