Chinese worldwide free shipping

Discussion in Shipping Services started by Gonzalo • Apr 19, 2012.

1. alucard02

alucard02New Member

Threads:
    I bought a lot from DHgate and almost never had an issue either with the shipping or the items. I actually only had problems 3 times.

1. A mini mp3 player that I bought wouldn't turn on when I received it. I bought a lot from the seller before and he was happy to send a replacement.
    2. I made 2 orders from a seller for 2 different addresses (in 2 different countries) and the seller sent both to the same address. I opened a dispute on DHgate and received a full refund.
    3. I ordered a tablet that didn't arrive after 6 weeks. DHgate was taking too long to resolve this, so I started a Paypal dispute and received a full refund. (I feel bad about this one cause the package arrived 2 days after I got the refund).

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They offer economy international shipping when I clicked on my country, but I checked the tracking numbers that they have provided, and they all existed on the shipping company's website. Sendfromchina.com can't seem to track my packages though.

Do you think TaoBao sells new genuine cellphones? I noticed that they have lots of stocks of discontinued cellphone models, and I can't help but wonder if they are really new or just refurbished. And if they don't accept Paypal, then how do you pay them?

3. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    In fact, the cheap price is decided by currency value. Every country has its own currency and currency value.

4. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    On taobao, there are genuine cellphones,but you need select carefully.
    You can go to the official website of the cellphone that you wanna buy. There are few stores which accept Paypal, except for export or trade company.
    E-hermes is a China shopping agent, maybe can help you.:p

5. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    It's not easy to shop directly from a store in TaoBao if you're not Chinese (or speak Chinese). There are some sellers that use the QQ chatting software (which pretty much looks like msn), but not all of them do. And if they do, chances that they speak English are very, very low. And not all of them accept PayPal as a payment method either.

6. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, you are really right! People live abroad cannot directly shop on taobao.
    But shopping agent can help you buy,accept Paypal,online chatting. And e-hermes is one of that shopping agent,you can go there to wander.:D

7. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I've actually been looking for a TaoBao intermediary that accepts PayPal for a while. What's your commission and what shipping methods do you offer? Is Singapore Post an option?

8. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    We charge 10% of item price+China domestic delivery fee, and we offer you 3 shipping methods: EMS, big parcel and small parcel.

is our website, you can go there to see.:p

9. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Alright. I checked your website to find info about shipping prices but they're all in RMB currency. Any way to get those prices in USD?

10. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It shows the power of the Chinese economy. Shipping worldwide costs a lot of money. Most Western companies cannot afford to offer free worldwide shipping because it would cut their margins significantly. It's interesting to see the positive feedback on this thread but I'm still wary.

11. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    In our website, there is a RMB account to manage your money. When you recharge from Paypal to RMB account, the USD will be transferred into CNY. So when you see the all price, they are all in form of RMB. If you wanna know the USD price, you are required to calculate it by the exchange rate.

12. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well that is actually my 1st choice, to go the the website of the cellphone manufacturer, but it's either they don't ship to my country or the model has been discontinued already. When the need arises then I will use your services if I want to buy something in TaoBao Mall. :D

13. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    Nice~~welcome to join us

)

14. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Definitely incredible how it's always free, but seeing the quality of their products, of course they had to have something like free shipping so that people are interested in buying such things.

15. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    It's great that the Chinese online stores offer free shipping, but I worry about the quality of the products that these sites offer though. Chinese are infamous for mass producing inferior products and counterfeits.

I've nevr heard of e-hermes.net. this is very new to me. I've heard of the Chinese stores but some of them are so difficult to shop at. I'm glad you gave this information. Thank you.

#35Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016