Choosing To Buy On An App?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Theo • May 13, 2016.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Recently I have been sent some promotions to download a store app and to get bonus points if I log on, and then I saw an offer on Topcashback saying if you ordered via a mobile app you would get double cash back.

The problem is I find some apps unstable and if I am buying to get the additional incentives then I would still use my laptop to create a cart and then check out via the app. Isn't that easier and sensible, but defeats the purpose of the app?

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The incentives are there to add to the app's reputation, but if you're not downloading an app for its own worth because you're simply after the perks that come with the download, then it pretty much defeats the purpose. After you get what you want, it's not going to be worth it anymore and you'll feel like you have made an effort for nothing, really. Not to mention the space sacrificed for the sake of the incentives.

3. maxen57

maxen57Active Member

Threads:
    New app users of a local online store are always entitled to discounts and promos for their first purchase using the app. It may seem like a good deal but one would only be entitled to those discounts for a certain amount of the single purchase. For example, a P250 off discount is only for those with a minimum purchase of P1,500. If you think abou it, it's almost like you weren't given a discount at all and you'd be paying for a product with it's original price.