Christmas Day & New Year are coming, are you ready for your gifts?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by mifinfo • Dec 18, 2014.

1. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    Hello, 2014 Christmas Day and 2015 New Year are approaching! Are you ready to prepared your gifts?There e-hermes.net offers surprises and sales for you!
    搜狗截图14年12月18日1552_1.
    搜狗截图14年12月18日1553_2.

AliExpress Store for 6% discount for all items

搜狗截图14年12月18日1600_3.

搜狗截图14年12月18日1601_4.

搜狗截图14年12月18日1603_6.

2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Gifts don't really have to be extravagant. Even simple ones but remarkable and touching would surely make for the Christmas day, so I think that it's not really hard to give a gift to someone whom you really care for and whom you really know. So, other than the limited time allotted for all of us, there's no reason why one wouldn't be prepared to for his gifts to give to his friends. Unless he plans to give everyone a gift even those he don't know that well. As for me, because I am giving out gifts to those who are dear to me, I really enjoy planning and handpicking gifts for them personally. So yeah, I am really well prepared.

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I already bought my gifts but I'll be late in sending them to target recipients. Reason: it's been raining non-stop. Aside from a low pressure area, we're currently in the midst of a typhoon (thank goodness there's still electricity). It's hard moving to and from a place without getting soaked so hardly anyone is up and about. We'll be having a moist New Year (so long lovely fireworks). I'll send my gifts when the sun rises and this typhoon exits our area.

4. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't really gotten any gifts for the holidays in a really long time. I really like going out and buying gifts for my friends and family over getting things for the most part. Luckily, I was able to get people things that they really liked. For the most part, I look forward to ringing in the new year with my family for the simple fact that we were all so separated for the new year for so many years.

5. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    Happy New Year!!!
    $133
    Elegant Women Winter Fashion Slim Medium Long Cold-proof Down Coat With Fur

N7NHUPLC[AYE}ORNQD(%G01.

$31
    Women Fashion Retro Folk Style Print Slim Dress

]RX%%4L_TL85XR8MZ3N)Z$7.

$87.29
    Women Winter Fashion Leather Low Heel Knee-high Motor Boots