Christmas in July

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by davbopol13 • Jul 10, 2014.

1. davbopol13

davbopol13Active Member

Threads:
    It's getting that time of year again! Are you stockpiling the toys for Christmas? What are some of the hot items that kids are asking for this year? I need some suggestions please.:p

2. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I always start shopping early. I have already begun picking up some stuff. I don't have kids but I have nieces. So far I have a Monster High Doll. It's like a horror monster barbie. I got a wonder loom bracelet maker. Bright Starts Pretty Pink Garden play mat for my newest niece. It is so cool. It has a soft mat they lay on and has the toys that hang down and sing, and make noise. So far that is it though. I figured I'd get a few things each month, just make it easy. Then I don't have to scrape up money during the holiday season and fight the mobs of people. What about you?

3. Gadzooks

GadzooksMember

Threads:
    I always try to start buying things early. If I wait until the last minute, it becomes really expensive and I am broke by Christmas. Merry Christmas to me, I have no money. That's not my idea of a good time. I always look at the Clearance sales. Target has some pretty awesome clearances. It really depends on what I can find. Sometimes the Dollar Tree has some things that would normally be $5-$10 and all I pay is $1. I call that a steal. Especially, if it's something cool for the kids that I wouldn't normally buy because of the price.