Christmas Shopping Online

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by charahome • Dec 4, 2013.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I do both online and in-store shopping. I like the deals I get at amazon.com for online shopping especially. When I can't find it in-store I look online and there it is at a good price with free shipping! It's fantastic when you find what you want at the price you can afford anywhere!

2. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I'm much like you @Krissttina Isobe@Krissttina Isobe, liking to buy online and yet going to the brick and mortar stores, but I do this latter mainly because subconsciously I'm trying to revive some of the original Christmas spirit that I used to perceive in childhood going with my mom and yet enjoying the long lines at most stores and the crowd around.

Needless to say, I can't longer perceive such Christmas spirit since a while back, when the holiday season began to exude rampant consumerism, just that :confused:

3. Pabmart

PabmartMember

Threads:
    I also do what you do. I search for deals on local shops and then if I don't see anything that it's in my budget and cool at the same time I just go to Amazon or eBay, they usually have really nice prices.

4. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Lazada is getting to be popular here with their various products on display, from household items to personal items. As the Christmas holidays is fast approaching, they are focusing on gift items so expect bags, belts and other leather goods to be on sale. My last purchase in Lazada was a garden house at 80% discount. And it is free delivery so it is tempting to shop in their online store. But for Christmas gifts, I'm not sure if I would buy from them. For me, the usual personal shopping is better.

5. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I do a lot of my shopping online normally, but for some reason I haven't really done it that way this year, which is a shame. I can often save more money, but I just happen to have bought things from actual shops this time. I have actually just finished all of my shopping, and bought my final item today, so now I can relax knowing that the only thing I have to take care of is the food, which is great.