Cigar Discussion

Discussion in Misc & Others started by DrRipley • Oct 21, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Anybody here who is into smoking cigars?

I'm thinking of getting into it, and I have tried it a good number of times in the past but I mostly only bought my cigars from a convenience store so I doubt they were any good. I want to know more of the average or entry brands I could buy to get more acquainted with good types of tobacco. I also hope to someday get to taste some of the best ones but unfortunately there aren't many cigar shops where I'm from.

Anyone here who smokes cigars? Any tips on which brands would be best to get started with? Any other accessories you would recommend?

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    May I ask why you need to get into smoking cigars? I have not smoked a single cigarette in my life. There were so many chances to get into it but I just couldn't stand the fumes. They smell so bad and constrain my breath. I suggest, if you are to get into the habit, that you smoke with caution. You know full well how dangerous it is for your health. Once your health is ruined, it'll be difficult for you to return it to the way it was. Try the electronic ones (caution: an article said half of its contents are cancer-causing) or a better nicotine-free alternative.

#2Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Since all smokers eventually wish they can quit smoking, better use this saying as your guide: "prevention is the best cure." DON'T. START. In any case smoking can be an expensive habit. Why would you want to throw away your hard-earned cash on something that would get you health conditions that would demand spending lots of cash on to treat?

If you must smoke then I'd reluctantly recommend weed. Unlike cigars, weed at least has some health benefits.