Cigarette-on-line.com Scam !!!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Compi • Dec 21, 2016.

1. Compi

CompiNew Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately, I did not look after cigaretteonline.com before buying and I lost a lot of money than other customers below.

I hope this topic it will help for many people not to lose money.

Customer service (?$!) messages;

Dear customer,

Thank you for your payment
    Can you send us a copy (forward by email,scan or picture) of your TRANSACTION DETAILS if you have paid by Moneygram. We must clearly see your name, the name of the recipient, the reference number and the amount paid .The reasons being that sometimes we are unable to collect the payment due to spelling mistakes either in the sender or the recipients names (often errors by the agents sending your payments) or in the digits (on reference number). Only one mistake and the payment is refused!
    Also many customers do a mistake with Moneygram and send the AUTHORIZATION NUMBER and not the REFERENCE NUMBER given at the end of the procedure.
    All of this is very time consuming for the refusal of payment. We would be very sorry to have to cancel your order if we do not receive that information by return of mail.
    =======
    IN CASE OF PAYMENT REFUSED:
    ===========================
    They ask to call them and after many questions they refuse your payment.
    May be they understand that you buy these products or our receiver receive too many payments... And they refund you after.

Me: No problem.

Dear sir
    Thank you for the payment copy
    We take the cash and ship your order tomorow november 29th
    We confirm after shipping
    Regards

Me:Hi,
    Can I have tracking number please?
    Regards

Dear Sir,
    As you can read in our FAQ we deliver with tracking number only on request
    Regards

Q : Where and how do you ship from ?
    We ship from Netherland Antillesby Post Express in 10 days with tracking number (On your request only by email some customers prefer more discretion). You will receive your tracking number by email the same day of your shipping.

Me:Ok

Me:Hi,10 days or 10 working days the delivery time please?
    Thank you

around 10 working days

Today is the twelfth working day I still did not receive the package.

DEAR CUSTOMER,
    SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE INFORMED US THAT THEIR PARCEL HAS NOT YET

YOU
    KNOW,FOR REASONS OF DISCRETION WE SHIP WITHOUT

IT IS WRITEN IN OUR FAQs (tracking number on request only)WE HOPE THAT YOU
    WILL SOON RECEIVE YOUR ORDER WHICH HAS BEEN SENT.IF IT DOES NOT ARRIVE,WE
    CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE,THIS TYPE OF MERCHANDISE IS SOMETIMES DIVERTED
    WITHOUT US BEING ABLE TO HAVE ANY

MENTIONNED IN OUR CONDITIONS OF
    SALE(THAT YOU MAY WANT TO READ).As much as you do not have a proof that we sent,we do not have the proof that you did not reveive!!,such a purchase is based on reciprocal confidence.WE ARE VERRY SORRY AND REGRET SOMETIMES
    HAVING TO LOSE A CUSTOMER UNDER THESE CONDITIONS.SORRY BUT THAT MAIL WILL BE THE LAST FOR THAT PROBLEM.
    YOUR SINCERELY.

Me:Yh please dont kidding me.If you send me a parcel to my adress you have receipt by post is'int?please make a copy (as I did) and proof how you already shipped.Cheers

Me:
    I'm waiting untill Friday
    if I do not receive your package I will do everything that is legally possible.

No sorry without tracking we only have an anonymous receipt without name

Me:
    Can you tell me which company shipping the parcel?Parcel Force,DHL,TNT,?
    Cheers

Netherland post

Me:post.nl?

Yes

Me:Cheers

I still do not received nothing.I send email to

you can read the answer below.
    What`s next man?I just paid and loose £250 ! That`s no way! ???????????????????
    ``Mijn advies is contact op te nemen met de afzender; als opdrachtgever kan deze partij eventueel de eigen postorganisatie contacteren.``
    I can accept a new shipment with Tracknumber otherwise I will do everything against page.

Letter by Post.nl:
    Geachte mijnheer Szabo,

Uit uw bericht begrrijp ik dat u zendingen verwacht waarvan geen barcodes bekend zijn. Naar aanleiding van uw e-mail kan ik telefonisch helaas geen contact met u opnemen. Vandaar deze schriftelijke reactie.

Jammer genoeg kan ik u geen informatie over de poststukken geven. Mijn advies is contact op te nemen met de afzender; als opdrachtgever kan deze partij eventueel de eigen postorganisatie contacteren.

Dear sir
    Once again we can't give informations for a shipping without tracking as we write in our last following mail :

2016-12-13 16:49 GMT+00:00 D Dave<[email protected]>:
    No sorry without tracking we only have an anonymous receipt without name

Kép 037.Kép 037.Kép 038.

2. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I feel sorry for you. I would never pay through a payment system for the traders/merchants that I am dealing for the first time.I always use paypal to make a payment to the seller. Good thing about paypal is that you can claim for refund if you did not receive the product or did not receive the same person.

3. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    This is really sad. Have you checked or talked to the seller first before purchasing or sending the payment? And what did they tell you after your last message? Did they even give you a refund? Thanks for letting us know by the way, at least we can avoid this website. I hope you can still get your money back if ever they have not refunded it yet. That's a huge hard earned money :(

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    That just has all the signs of a scam to me. Anytime I see those goofy or strangely long name, something is just not passing the smell test there.

5. mico

micoNew Member

Threads:
    identical story for me.... 130$ lost..... no cigarettes,no refound

6. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Wow, so sorry that you lost that much money. When buying a product I tend to make it as short and sweet as possible and make sure am truly getting what I buy. The best why to do that is try doing a bit of closer inspection on the website itself, if it has a sketchy past or poor review then save your money and shop elsewhere.

7. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Sorry to hear about your experience, you should have paid with Paypal so that you can file a dispute and get refunded. Whicu payment method did you use anyway? Credit card?

#7Oct 31, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  8. Peter Choi

Peter ChoiNew Member

Threads:
    This is what I got from Cigarette-on-line.com:

Sent: Monday, November 06, 2017 4:32 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: from cigarette on line

Dear Sir,
    Read please our conditions: we never refund if lost by post office Thank you Regards

This was my reply:

I read this under 'terms of purchase' on your website:

Shipping information:.

In order to offer the best competitive price on the internet we ship our products via the Priority Postal Service, with tracking.

This is the email I got from you:

DEAR CUSTOMER,

SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE INFORMED US THAT THEIR PARCEL HAS NOT YET ARRIVED.AS YOU KNOW,FOR REASONS OF DISCRETION WE MAIL WITHOUT TRACKING.WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL SOON RECEIVE YOUR ORDER WHICH HAS BEEN SENT.IF IT DOES NOT ARRIVE,WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE,THIS TYPE OF MERCHANDISE IS SOMETIMES DIVERTED WITHOUT US BEING ABLE TO HAVE ANY PROOF.AS MENTIONNED IN OUR CONDITIONS OF SALE(THAT YOU MAY WANT TO READ).As much as you do not have a proof that we sent,we do not have the proof that you did not reveive!!,such a purchase is based on reciprocal confidence.WE ARE VERRY SORRY AND REGRET SOMETIMES HAVING TO LOSE A CUSTOMER UNDER THESE CONDITIONS.SORRY BUT THAT MAIL WILL BE THE LAST FOR THAT PROBLEM.

YOUR SINCERELY.

So why did you send these without tracking when you were supposed to? I want my refund please...

I guess I am out $226.00. This website (

) is a SCAM!!!

9. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    Wow i'm sorry to hear about your inconvenience, perhaps now you'll be far more careful in the future and search before you buy.

10. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    Buying cigarettes online can always be a little risky, no which company you choose, even the scam-artists you've had to deal with ^ . My first concern would be exactly how fresh are these cigarettes? Also, the USPS here sort of frowns upon ordering/delivering cigarettes online and through mail. This one time I wanted some FSC-free cigarettes and found some online, but then realized I had to go through all sorts of paperwork before going through with it, and also, those smokes were OLD anyway. So I didn't bother. (FSC-cigarettes are the new ones that have the glue bands around the paper so they are supposedly "fire safe.") They constantly go out on you and really taste terrible. But in order to get the older ones that weren't FSC yet, it dawned on me that that's exactly what they would be, OLD. o_O

11. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    The message you received is not very well written. As an English speaker I would be suspicious of the way some of it is phrased and it also contains spelling mistakes. I suppose it may not mean much but to me that always rings alarm bells.

It is very easy to get scammed these days and I have received scam emails myself although thankfully never lost any money. In future always pay by paypal for goods and then you have at least got some chance of getting your money back.

12. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, that's a bad experience you had their with the site. Hope karma will come to them. Next time you order online, check the reviews first and check if the site is reliable and legit. I feel so bad for you.

13. Jmd

JmdNew Member

Threads:
    I paid $130 on 12/18/17; no order received! They must be stopped! Wish I would’ve had the wherewithal to check this site first! “Dave” even threatened me to report me to the authorities here if I made a bad reciew!