Cinema Membership Card

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Corzhens • Jun 3, 2016.

1. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    SM Cinemas, the biggest chain of movie theaters, have a membership card. It is like an ATM card that you can load with cash. When buying ticket, the card is swiped to deduct the amount of the ticket. In that counter, you can also add a load to your card so you will not bother next time. The beauty of the card aside from the convenience of not paying with cash is the automatic discount they give to card holder. I find that theater membership card very beneficial for regular movie goers.

2. Jannatul Ferdous

Jannatul FerdousMember

Threads:
    After reading your description its looking like it would be advantageous to have this card.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That sounds like a good thing Cozhenz, but I doubt I go to the movies often enough to make it worthwhile. IF you put money on the card, how long is it good for? Do you have a certain length of time to use the money on the card, or is it good forever?
    I am really curious because it does sound like a good deal, and one I don't think that is offered here in the United States. I am surprised some theater chain hasn't picked it up honestly.