Cinema Newsletters?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Denis Hard • Aug 2, 2015.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A number of cinemas send newsletters to subscribers. Any time there is a new release or some special offer [reduced price viewings for example] the subscribers get the news first. It could help you save some money if all that interests you are "special offers."

Anyone have some experience with this?

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have signed up with Cinemark for information on new releases, what's showing, and special deals, including coupons for their local theaters. There are at least 3 in the area, and I get a separate email from each one. I have their app also, since those are the closest theaters, and are the ones I tend to attend when I want to watch a movie. I haven't gone lately, so have considered unsubscribing, but I can always simply delete the emails, and I like to know what's playing. There's also a dollar theater near one of them, I need to check and see if it has a similar service.

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Hmm, no. I hadn't even considered that the movie theater might offer discounts through a subscriber list.

I don't go to the movies often, but it'd be nice to get tickets cheaper for the occasional time that I do.