city in Canada

Discussion in Travel started by roki123 • Jan 3, 2015.

1. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Elliot Lake is located in Ontario, Canada. Guys, it seems that Elliot Lake is a lake no it is a city name of Canada that discover in 1955. It is a modern city and become the most famous due to its modern infrastructure. When my uncle told me about it then I was surprised to hear its name and now interested to know about it more.

2. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    roki123! The Elliot Lake is the stunning city located in Onatrio. It is the magnificent city and warmly welcomes the all tourists. The Elliot Lake is one of its most famous attractions and presents the mesmerizing views. Furthermore you can visit there
    Westview Park
    Miner’s Memorial Park
    Nuclear Mining Museum

3. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Ashlee! I am happy to see your quick response and descriptive answer. After reading your posts it seems to me you had a good time there and had enough information about it. I know want to know about the Nuclear Mining Museum. Did this museum is all about the Nuclear things and research. if possible then share some images of this museum.

4. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Nuclear Mining Museum is one of the most visited sight of Elliot Lake city. You can visit this place throughout the year. You can see the history of this area from the lumbering and trapping days through the discovery of uranium mining, milling, and uses of uranium in this museum.

hx_welcome_1_425x303_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.

VIEWmaxFULL.php?param=1369007509.

Attached Files:

5. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Every one shared here sufficient info about Elliot Lake. I also visited there about one year ago along with my sister. It is one of most tremendous attractions of Canada. It offers fabulous and alluring nature's attractive spots that makes it more prominent in nature lovers. If you are looking for best winter destinations and love then must make a visit there. Mt. Dufour is best ski destinations of that region. Here i am going to share some images of that places. Have you ever been there roki123???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSA9Slyxz_XDQ2kPTkvPmyAG-KQeBYX4JzseHx8PlQlhYHEFl0N.

Val%2BSenales.

1297508326831_ORIGINAL.

6. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    You are right Kylrey, Mt. Dufour is a great region to enjoy winter activities. It is one of the most visited regions of Canada in winter. I never get a chance to explore the beauty of this state in winter because I have been there in summer vacations. But after seeing these pictures I want visit this destination in winter.

7. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah Maxwell! Mt.Dufour offers fascinating attractions for making you winter vocations best ever you had before. I will highly recommend you to must take a visit there during your winter vocations. I am sure you will have a great time there as well as i had. What you say????

8. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey, this winter I can't go there but I will go there in coming winter with my family. I hope we will enjoy there a great time and it will prove one of the enjoyable and memorable trips of my life. Can you tell me which kind of activities we can enjoy there?