Clarks (shoes)

Discussion in Product Reviews started by gmckee1985 • Oct 24, 2014.

1. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Anyone enjoy the Clarks Boston brand of shoes? They aren't high end by any means, but they are very nice shoes. Typically under $100 per pair. You can find them in Clarks Boston stores through the country, in the Clarks Boston outlets, and also at various department stores. They are business and business casual shoes. Very high quality for the price. Recommend them. Feel free to link to some of your favorite pairs, or just give a review of the company and it's products in general.

2. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Clarks has been an all time favorite for me, I love the slippers they make, the shoes they make and now, I'm going to love the Clarks Boston brand that is now available, but until I find somewhere that sells it, I'll keep on dreaming about it, Amazon doesn't sell it yet and I don't see the men's style on eBay as yet either, I think I'm going to buy a pair for my wife though :)

3. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    You should able to find them. They're pretty widely available. I haven't had any trouble finding them in my area of the country. If I were you I'd just go online and order some. It's almost as convenient as going to the Clarks Boston store. In fact, since you can't find them in your area it's probably a lot more convenient. Just go to the website. They've got a great selection of products.