Classic Movies You Would Reboot

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • May 1, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I think if they were to reboot it then they would use different actors and maybe they would just have the original actors making a cameo instead. I'd actually like to see that as I'm curious how they would execute it, but I don't think it will be done because it's too much of a classic and I think the movie is aging fairly well. Although, that might not be the case in the far future and they would probably consider it once they run out of ideas

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree, though I wouldn't call the Tomb Raider movie a "classic". I do think it could benefit from a reboot. The original movie had a very early 2000's vibe about it and could use some updating. They could make the movie reboot go with the game reboot that was for Xbox 360. I still think that Angelina Jolie looks really good right now, so she could still play Lara Croft.

3. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    MY dream movie to reboot is already being rebooted, which is Mad Max, I really hope that turns out great.
    Other than that, I'd love to see a modern take on The Godfather, maybe with some Sopranos influences, see what came out :)

4. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    I would really love to see "The Exorcist" reboot. I mean the film is already a masterpiece but I find the acting and the editing work on the first part to be a tad bit annoying, so I would really love to see those fixed.