Cleaning With Ketchup !!!!!!!

Discussion in Home & Garden started by gata montes • Aug 4, 2015.

1. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    This is a totally new thing for me. Concept is interesting and also develop my interest. I have some stains to remove and will definitely try this at this weekend. I hope it will work positively.

2. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Who thinks up this stuff? :cool:

I am definitely going to try the bread idea next time I break something (which probably wont' take long, lol). That is brilliant. I'm always afraid of cutting myself or leaving tiny shards behind that will hurt someone else.

Yep, I'm going to do that banana thing. Why does it seem like there is always one little one that gets left behind? I guess the little guy has a purpose, but I just didn't know it. Now, I know. :)

I really do learn something new every day, around here.

3. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    Hey that's news to me. I've never heard about ketchup being a cleaning agent, most of the time all I hear about is vinegar. I may try this out sometime but I'm not so sure if I wanted to waste ketchup trying to clean pots and pans, let alone my sink. Aluminum sinks are always the worst, I regret ever getting one for my kitchen.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hehe @Zyni, I have also wondered who actually thinks up all these brilliant ideas. I mean, I would never have thought, oh yea, that tomato ketchup looks like it could scrub my kitchen clean, lemme give it a go LOL! It's weird, but hey, whoever it is has done all the "leg work" and we're just here to learn hehe :)