Clearance Items At Cvs

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Deeishere • Mar 30, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Here are some clearance items that I have seen:

CVS Brand wipes-75% off

Home Blankets-50% off

Restore Memory Form Pillows-50% off

House shoes (in the box) 50% off

Johnson Baby Power .69 cents

Herbal Essence $1.12

Cetaphil Baby $1.62

Of course stores will vary on whether or not they have these items marked down in their store. Some items may be sold out or not be the same price.

I recommend when you are in these stores that you just go down the aisles just to see what is marked clearance. Sometimes items are not marked and it’s best to scan them. I have found items marked 50% off when it was actually 75% off after I scanned it.

2. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I do not have a CVS by me anymore, but when I do go to stores I love to look at the clearance items. These items are a good deal at those prices and sometimes clearance prices make me want to buy things even if I do not use them. I always have to resist though since that would be wasting my money on items I probably will not use. Hopefully, someone can take advantage of these items.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are people making a good living from visiting stores to see what they have marked down and selling the items on ebay. Stores like CVS, Walmart, Target are good places to get good deals that can be sold on ebay. I have purchased items from the Goodwill that are still in their boxes and sold them.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

I am so much like you in that I am very tempted to buy even if I may not use it. I actually have brought items that I didn’t think I would use. I remember getting Max Freeze and I never heard of the product until I brought it.The Max Freeze was not on clearance, but it was $5 and get I got the $5 back in store points. My daughter ended up using it, and I did too since it’s for muscle pain. So you never know because one day the item may come in handy. :D

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, those are some good buys. I usually don't go in CVS because I find their store environment a bit cluttered. I usually go to Walgreens. I didn't even know they had a clearance bin at CVS. I guess I will look in there the next time I go into town. I might be able to find something in there that I could use. One thing, I know I don't need any creams or lotions!