Clicks Stores

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by tasha • Jan 26, 2016.

1. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    I love clicks it is a great store to get products for the bathroom and they have a card that gives you discounts and credit when you spend there! It is similar to boots but I must say boots is a lot bigger!

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I love Clicks too. Whenever I go in there, I spend way too much because they have so many lovely things in there. It's quite similar to Boots, but yes, on a smaller scale. I like that they also offer some BodyShop and Boots products. It's unique to Southern Africa, so I suspect not many people on here will have heard of it.

3. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    I love that they give you cash back vouchers now, it is so nice to get something back when spending so much! they do have lovely things and their prices are not too bad.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of Clicks. Is it primarily a UK site? I know that Boots is a UK drugstore, although they do have some presence in the US now. It sounds like a site that might be worth checking out. I just like stores that offer their users special bargains. It is what it is all about.

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No actually, @Ke Gordon@Ke Gordon, it's a South African brand. I think it's probably just unique to Southern Africa. The reason i know it is because i'm from Botswana and we have a few of them here. It's very big and compares to say UK chain, Boots.

6. djdontpay

djdontpayActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, its a South African brand. Hmm.. well I wish you guys all the very best. Just make sure Walmart never comes to your country.

7. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks Lushala. I knew there was a reason I never heard of it! I am generally up on discounters, if they are available in the United States. OF course things are shipped here from China all the time...but my guess is that Clicks doesn't do business in the United States at all, and the shipping costs would make it not worthwhile anyway.