Clickschooling: Get Free Curriculum Ideas

Discussion in Misc & Others started by kaka135 • Jul 8, 2017.

1. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I just found this ezine which might be useful for homeschooling families. Everyday, excluding Sunday, they will send out an email, recommending a website which is good for children to learn a certain topic, such as Math, Science, Music, etc.

This ezine is free to sign up. If you are interested, you can check it out here:

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Actually, any type of student or teacher could benefit, not just be homeschooling families. Anyway, from a savings POV, such a site could save money that might have been needed for tutoring. Can anyone think of other ways someone could save on a website like this?

3. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    Learning sites that provide free worksheets and test simulations save parents a lot of time that they would have otherwise spent making the worksheets/tests themselves. My son is not homeschooling but he needs help to catch up with his class so I regularly download worksheets/practice tests from a variety of websites like superteacher.com, glencoe.com, etc. They're practically free and always accessible. Some sites also provide online tests to evaluate kids' learning achievements.

4. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    @Jason76@Jason76 @Jamille@Jamille Yes, I agree with you. I have shared these information with my friends whom kids are studying in public schools, and they told me their kids enjoy learning from these websites too, as they are more interactive and fund. They can also practice the exercises printed from the websites. One even told me her kid watches lesser TV as she enjoyed watching the educational videos, such as Astronomy, Science now. It might actually create more interest of study and motivate kids to learn.