Coach, worth the expense or over rated

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by savergrl • Aug 18, 2012.

1. savergrl

savergrlMember

Threads:
    I happen to love Coach bags. They live forever for me if Im somewhat kind to them. They used to come with a lifetime warranty on the hardware so of your strap broke you could send it in and they would repair it free of charge. I dont know if this is true still but Ive never come across an instance where I have needed it either.

I am fortunate enough to have an outlet near me. Around holidays I can get an additional 30% off clearance and score some bags close to 75% off

2. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I think if its a bag you truly like then it is worth whatever the price is. Lets face it, the heart wants what the heart wants. Outlet mall or not. If I see a bag I like, I do what I have to, and find the money I need to get it. lol Its just one of my passions I guess.

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know. I've never owned a coach bag. I can't see myself spending that much money on something just to carry my stuff around.

4. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I like Coach bags, but they cost too much where I live and even with coupons I still think its too pricey. I was fortunate enough to stumble on a few in excellent condition from my neighborhood thrift store. They had a variety of authentic Chanel, Coach, Dooney & Burke, and Guess handbags as well as other products.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never owned a Coach, but I do believe in paying for quality. I don't think I would buy one if I had the money because I see Coach bags and knockoffs everywhere.

6. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't buy coach either because they are every where and why buy a name brand when you can save and buy a knock off or buy something that's simular to a coach bag. Go to Ross or TJ Maxx and I am sure you can find something that you will love for a fraction of the cost. Save your money and spend it on something else.

7. sandees

sandeesMember

Threads:
    I like Coach.. but so do alot of people! Coach bags are everywhere, and when everyone has the same bag, it tends to lose a bit of appeal. Everyone wants to have something unique.
    I do have a Coach bag at home, pretty common - a brown leather satchel. Even if 10 people in my office have the same bag, I'll still use it. If the bag is common, but is of great quality - then you can't go wrong.
    People who want something different and unique are the ones who'll probably spend upwards of 1000s of dollars for a Chloe or Louis Vuitton bag. Way beyond my budget!

8. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I would personally say overrated. However, it isn't really my style to even begin with. But I would just never spend that kind of money for a bag or wallet. But I know people that go crazy for Coach and they believe it is worth every penny. To each his own.

9. melapie

melapieActive Member

Threads:
    I only have one coach bag, well it's more of a purse. I bought it when I was a student, and at that time it felt like it cost me an arm and a leg. But I've been using it for the past 9 years and it still looks good. The money I spent buying it was well worth it.