Coca Cola Life

Discussion in Food & Drink started by DrRipley • Oct 22, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Coke-Life.

Anyone here who has tried this? I was surprised to hear about this product no to see this brand using green as a color even though I know that one of their original bottles was color green.

Apparently, this new product of theirs contains stevia instead of the usual artificial sweetener you'd find on a diet cola, which then makes the flavor taste almost just like regular coke but without the actual sugar.

I'm really wanting to try this now as I've heard that it tastes just like the regular one. I really hope they release it in my country because so far all their other flavors apart from Coke Zero hasn't been getting introduced here. In the meantime I'd love to hear what you guys think of this and of the ingredient Stevia in your food and drinks.

2. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think Coca-Cola can even make a product that's actually healthy for you, they can change all the sweeteners they want and change their colors to green, it's still going to be bad for you to drink it.
    Not to say that I don't drink it occasionally of course, I just try to stay clear nowadays :)

3. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    Pepsi is also coming out with their own version, but I'd rather just drink a soda with cane sugar than anything else. I don't use Stevia in my current life, so I doubt that Coke Life will make it something that I'd find acceptable. Right now, the only thing I am doing to claim I'm drinking a better soda is by drinking ginger ale. It has less calories, but I'm sure it's doing the same damage that any other soda would do, especially since I'm drinking so much of it and I rarely drank sodas across the board prior to this recent binge.