Coke Life ?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by hosewalker • Jul 19, 2015.

1. hosewalker

hosewalkerMember

Threads:
    Has anyone here tried the new version of Coke, Coke Life. Its coke made completely from organic foods. Its meant to be a healthier alternative like diet coke but its also supposed to taste exactly like Coke. If anyone on here has tried it I would love to know what you think of it.

2. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    Wow I have not heard about this. I love Coke however it is really bad if you drink so much of it. An organic version would be amazing. I would love to know if it tastes the same and what are the ingredients if someone does know!

3. Sue

SueActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of it but I am definitely going to look for it now. I would like to give it a try and see what it is like.

4. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    Please let us know when you have tried it! I doubt that this is available in our country as we always get behind in things like these. I do hope it tastes the same and has good quality ingredients!

5. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I actually wasn’t aware of it. I might try it out of curiosity, but someone would probably have to finish it for me. I can’t handle carbonated drinks too well since I drink them exceedingly rarely, haha.

6. Liv6

Liv6Member

Threads:
    I usually prefer to abstain from drinking coke products, regardless of whether or not they claim to be healthy or made from natural products. Typically, companies will say that while hiding some other unhealthy aspect about their product just so that it flies off the shelves. However, I'll let my friends know about it and see if they're interested.

7. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Coke Life is NOT organic! Here is the ingredients list from their website:

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Colour (Caramel E150d), Natural Flavourings Including Caffeine, Phosphoric Acid, Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides)

8. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    I think it is just supposed to be lower calorie without aspartame by using a combo of sugar and stevia.
    I tried it last week.
    NOT good. Did NOT taste just like Coke Classic, or for that matter, better. I will be sticking with classic in moderation and the Zero line.

9. sazzydan

sazzydanMember

Threads:
    I tried this when it first came out, and it does not taste like normal cola.
    I think they have used way to many sweeteners in it and the taste reflects that!
    I cannot imagine this to take over the normal coke, it just is not the same!

10. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is the first I have heard of this product. I normally do not drink soda's so it is not something I can see myself trying. I only have a little soda in a drink when I do have a drink which is not often.

11. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    Coke Life has been around for some months now, but it's not very popular, or at least I perceive it isn't as not available everywhere not seen advertised as it was when it came for sale first.

Aside of the green label, I didn't find anything that is worth to drink it. As @sazzydan@sazzydan commented, it doesn't taste like a regular coke, nor close to a coke light or zero, but a total different product pretending to be cola, but it isn't at all.

12. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of Coke life...but a Coke that is made from all organic materials is certian to be expensive. It may not be as sweet as traditional coke either. The soft drink bands are no doubtedly losing money big time now as people are switiching to healthier alternatives. I would try the new cokde lIfe, but don't kno that it would be a regular part of my repetory.

13. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, I am obsessed with Coke and never heard about this. However I feel good about it knowing that many people here didn't hear about it either! I was reading the comments, and it seems like it's not actually organic, but with Stevia sweetener instead of aspartame. Which I guess is an advance, says aspartame is really bad for you and Steve is supposed to be A natural sweetener. I shall try!

14. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    This is an introductory page to Coke Life,

Wikipedia says it's a product developed in Argentina and Chile, and actually for sale in Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, and Poland besides its countries of origin.
    1414553655267_Image_galleryImage_coke_.JPG

15. Snakevenom

SnakevenomNew Member

Threads:
    I've tasted coke life and it's mediocre at best, it tastes to me like watered down coca cola. I know some people who like it, however as an avid coke drinker I do not like the taste at all. I'd rather drink diet coke than coca cola life. It's nowhere near as good and not really worth it.

16. Noril Salvo

Noril SalvoNew Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of Coke Life. Organic you say? I don't think they can recreate the classic taste of Coke. I mean, the original will always be the best. True fans of the product will notice immediately if their is a drastic change in the taste, whether it be good or bad is of course another thing.

17. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    "Organic" is getting to be the catchword being used by every company to make to buy more more of the product thinking it won't be harmful to their health. Whilst reading through the post I had my reservations. I figured slapping the "organic" label was a marketing ploy to get more sales.

Funny that I was right about it. Obviously something I'm not going to buy.