Colored Eye Contacts

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by tasxx • Aug 17, 2015.

1. tasxx

tasxxMember

Threads:
    Since college is going to be starting up again soon, I'm thinking about getting some colored contacts for this year. I think it could make an interest change to my look and I'm really considering it. I've been looking a lot at Pinky Paradise for said contacts. I'm thinking about getting a pair in either hazel or green. I think it'll look really nice against my skin tone. Do you own any colored eye contacts? If so, what colors would you recommend?

2. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't own any colored contacts personally. My glasses are like my make-up, and really help to beauty my face. Messing with that formula in favor of contact lenses wouldn't work. But I have numerous family members who love to use color contacts. The color that appears to be the most popular - and the one that appears to look the best, in my opinion - is hazel. The sun catches them just right.

3. gata montes

gata montesActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have any color contacts either - in fact if I were totally honest changing my eye color is not something that I've ever really considered doing - as to me its the expression in people's eyes that is of way more importance to their overall look than the color.

I do however have a few friends that have had great fun experimenting with them and although some still do occasionally wear them - they now don't use them to change the color of their eyes entirely - but to enhance the color they already have - for example - one of them who has blue grey eyes wears an enhancement lens that makes her eyes just a touch more blue - which I have to say I quite like the effect of - as not only is the change is so subtle that it looks almost natural - but is very complimentary too.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don’t think colored contact lenses are very nice. OK, you want to have some fun with those, have different eye colors now and then… but I know some people who wear those constantly, every day to the point their friends don’t even know that is not their eye color. Why not show your true color? I think natural is better, specially because colored contact lenses look very fake to me. Some people can’t tell the difference, though.

5. Feneth

FenethActive Member

Threads:
    I wear contacts on a regular basis anyway and usually, I wear the clear ones BUT I do like to get color enhancers sometimes. My real color is a green that edges towards hazel. Right now, I have a box of green enhancer that makes them more green and a box of honey color that makes them more brown to match my daughter's eyes. I like americalens dot com to order them. When I was younger, I used to treat myself to a pair of wildeyes contacts every Halloween but I haven't done that in a while.

6. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I wore contacts before because I have poor eyesight and I hate wearing eyeglasses outside. The eyeglasses always stuck my hair lol. Anyway, I know someone who wore contacts to change her eye color. She wore hazel too which is really a nice color especially in daylight. Though I must warn you, wearing contacts the whole day hurt my eyes. I even got headaches sometimes. You really have to have a solution to make your eyes moist because dry contacts hurt.

7. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    They were all the rage when I was a teenager. I had the opportunity to try some blue ones out around that time, but I was too chicken and chose not to do it. Weirded me out that they’d been worn by someone else. My friend went for it, though (they were her mother’s so I guess that made it less weird). We have similar coloring and if I’m being honest, they looked pretty bizarre on her. I used to wish for blue eyes but it made me realize they wouldn’t work with my coloring. So colored contacts aren’t something I’d really go for.